You want to know how to upload multiple photos to Instagram from PC? Presently Instagram is being used as a source of income and by users looking to grow their accounts. For this very reason, users find it quite clear to post directly through the computer rather than transferring pictures to a phone through a desktop, which takes a lot of time.
There are various ways to upload pictures on Instagram through PC, including directly through the Instagram app, social media management tools, latelysocial.com, and browser extensions.
Do you want to grow your account and want it to perform better? Is there any way you can upload pictures through a PC with high resolution?
Read below, and you’ll find out ways to upload pictures through PC on Instagram:
The chrome extension of the desktop is quite a simple way to upload pictures on Instagram. However, you might not be able to upload several images, which are possible through other methods.
- Google Desktop for Instagram, click on add to chrome and click add the extension.
- Click on add to chrome.
- Click on add extension.
- Select the Instagram icon on the top menu and enter login details. You can also login using your Facebook account.
- Choose + icon on feed. Select a photo or video you would like to upload and open it.
- Edit it the way you want and click next and share.
You can convert your PC screen to a mobile one by changing some browser settings in the following method. Open google chrome and follow our step by step guide to posting on Instagram.
- Log in to your Instagram account, click on the three-dot icon.
- Then go for MORE TOOLS, and then DEVELOPER TOOLS.
- Select the mobile icon and change the respective mode to mobile size.
- Choose + icon, select a photo or video to upload.
- Open a file from the computer or laptop and proceed to the next and post. It’s finally done.
Through the latelysocial.com app
You can upload multiple photos on Instagram by creating a free account on this app. Here are the steps to follow:
- Login to your latelysocial.com account by opening the app through a browser on your PC.
- Click pricing on the site menu.
- Scroll down and below the free plan, choose a plan. The new user sign up page will open.
- Enter the details required and click sign up. Your account will be created.
- You will automatically be redirected to the login page.
Now that you have created an account on this app, please follow the steps below to upload several things on Instagram easily.
- Enter your email and Instagram password, then proceed to the next step to connect your Instagram account to latelysocial.com.
- When you log in to your latelysocial.com account, your account dashboard will open. Connect your account to the app account by clicking the account manager on the left side.
- On the Instagram accounts section, hit add account. A pop-up window will open.
- Enter your Instagram username and password and click next. However, you might face the problem of PASSWORD ERROR. A security code field will be displayed; on the right, click generate new code.
- This code will be sent to your email. Enter that code in the security field and click add an account.
- A window is displayed, read the important information given, and click close. Your Instagram account you added will show up.
- On Lately Social accounts, click Instagram. It will provide two options. Below Instagram, click post.
- On the new window post, check the checkbox you added previously. This confirms that you want to upload photos to your selected Instagram account.
- Select the carousel before proceeding to the next step.
- Hit the first icon on the file manager section. You are provided with an option to upload a file from your personal computer.
- Navigate to the folder containing photos you want to upload and double click photos. It will start uploading on the app.
- This is how you can upload additional photos. Repeat by clicking the file upload icon again, navigate to the folder containing other pictures, and double click.
- You can schedule your post using the checkbox and choose the right time and date you want your post to be published. Furthermore, you can go for advanced options too.
- To the bottom right of the new post page, hit the post button. Done!
Now you know how to upload multiple photos to Instagram from your PC. Good luck!