Discord is one of the most popular American patent freeware instant messaging applications. It is a VoIP application and a leading digital distribution platform designed to create and discuss communities such as gamers, educators, and business people.
If you desire to manage the platform effectively, it is crucial to understand the algorithm and control the conversations. It helps in managing the toxicity and harassment online. Yes, even on such a professional platform, you will find many trolls and abusive language.
By blocking them, you can prevent such trolls and harassers from directly engaging with you. A blocking option is a useful tool that comes in handy to silence the voice of such people. But if you are inclined to mend a relationship and extend a hand for friendship to someone you previously blocked, you can easily unblock them.
How to unblock someone on Discord
The guide is for desktop and mobile application users.
Unblocking somenone on Discord via PC
When you have blocked someone, all of their messages will be hidden.
- Go to the Discord website.
- Click on the “Blocked Message” tab.
- Click on “Show Message” to reveal the message.
- Once the message is revealed, right-click on the username.
- Now click on “Unblock” and you are ready to chat again.
Unblocking someone on Discord via mobile app
On mobile, the process is a bit different. But it is very easy to unblock someone on mobile.
- Go to the Discord app on your mobile.
- Go to the person you blocked.
- In this screen you will see no conversations. This is because you blocked them. Click on “Unblock” to unblock this person.
- You can now chat again with this person.