If you want to remove your profile picture from your Google account and aren’t sure how to do it, we can help you out.
You can also choose to change the Google profile picture using the same steps.
Users may delete their google profile picture by proceeding as follows,
Delete Google account photo on desktop
To remove pictures from the PC, follow the steps
- Open Accounts.Google.com on your computer. Add your google account login detail.
- Click personal info by clicking on the left pane of the Google account page.
- Scroll down to “Basic Info” to see your personal information. Then hit the “Photo” tab.
- Select the option of “Remove” on the pop-up window. Wait for the changes to save. This will remove your profile picture. You can also change the Google profile picture by choosing “Change”.
- After removing the Google profile picture from your account it can take up to two days to not see the picture anymore. Click “Got it” to go back to your personal information.
On iOS iPhone
It often gets difficult for people to understand the use of the iPhone. And they can’t seem to change or remove profile pictures from their accounts and much more.
Follow the steps below to remove your profile picture of your google account using iPhone:
- Open your Gmail app and add your login information; before we proceed, if you don’t have a google account, install it.
- Tap the three lines on the Gmail app’s top.
- Scroll down and click on the “Settings” tab.
- Tap the email address for the account you want to remove the photo when the Google settings page shows up.
- Tap on “Manage your Google Account” to see your personal information.
- Click on your profile picture.
- You will see a screen with “Remove” and “Change”. If you want to remove, click on “Remove”. If you want to change the Google profile picture, click on “Change”.
- You have now succesfully removed your google profile picture.
For some privacy reasons, profile pictures are not stored on the server. So the next time you send a message to your friend, your profile picture will be removed.
Remove Google profile picture On Android
- Open phones settings app
- Hit the google settings option when you scroll down
- You should choose the option of managing your account when the google settings open.
- Choose the personal info tab on your google account.
- On the bottom of the personal info page, you will find an option Go to about me.
- Lastly, tap it to remove your profile picture. Then, when the profile picture opens for editing, choose no photo.