If you want to remove your profile picture from your Google account and aren’t sure how to do it, we can help you out. Here’s a guide covering steps to remove images from Google accounts from a computer, Android, and iOS.
Users may delete their google profile picture by proceeding as follows,
On personal computer
To remove pictures from the PC, follow the steps
- Open Accounts.Google.com on your computer. Add your google account login detail.
- Click personal info by clicking on the left pane of the Google account page.
- Scroll down to choose what others see when the personal info page shows up. Then hit the Go to about me.
- Click on your profile picture, To control what other people see about your page.
- Select the option of no photo on the pop-up window. Wait for the changes to save. This will remove your profile picture.
- Open phones settings app
- Hit the google settings option when you scroll down
- You should choose the option of managing your account when the google settings open.
- Choose the personal info tab on your google account.
- On the bottom of the personal info page, you will find an option Go to about me.
- Lastly, tap it to remove your profile picture. Then, when the profile picture opens for editing, choose no photo.
On iOS iPhone
It often gets difficult for people to understand the use of the iPhone. And they can’t seem to change or remove profile pictures from their accounts and much more.
Follow the steps below to remove your profile picture of your google account using iPhone:
- Open your Gmail app and add your login information; before we proceed, if you don’t have a google account, install it.
- Tap the three lines on the Gmail app’s top, scroll down the displayed options, and hit the setting option.
- Tap the email address for the account you want to remove the photo when the Google settings page shows up.
- Here comes the option of managing your Google account; choose the option of personal info on the page.
- Scroll down to what other people see and choose to go to about my option.
- In the last step, choose the option of No photo on Google about my screen.
For some privacy reasons, profile pictures are not stored on the server. So the next time you send a message to your friend, your profile picture will be removed.