Like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, Pinterest is also an application where the user can immerse themselves for hours at a time. And just like those applications and many more, Pinterest provides an easy sign-in option, along with an option to remain signed in until you want to logout.
Steps to log out of Pinterest on your iPhone or your iPad
- Open the Pinterest application on your phone.
- Tap on the ‘Saved’ option. You will find it in the bottom right corner.
- Tap the settings button on the top right corner. The shape of the icon will be a hexagon.
- The last option will be ‘Log Out.’ Tap on it.
Signing out of the Pinterest application on an Android is similar to an iPhone; the only difference is that the profile button is on the top right corner of an Android.
Not everyone uses the Pinterest application. Some users find it easier to explore Pinterest on their desktop or laptop browsers.
Steps to log out of Pinterest on your computer or laptop browser
- Move your cursor to the profile icon on the top right corner. Click on it.
- Move your cursor to the three dots on the top middle of the screen. Click on it.
- A drop-down menu will appear. The ‘Logout’ option will be the last one. Click on it.