In this guide, we’re going to tell you step-by-step how you can change your profile picture on Spotify.
You can change your profile picture via your android application, but you can also do so using Spotify on your computer.
How to change your profile picture on Spotify using Android?
Changing the profile picture on Spotify using your android device is a bit tricky. You need to connect your mobile app to your Facebook account. The steps to do so are as follows:
- Make sure you’re logged in to your Facebook account using your smartphone application.
- Now login to your Spotify account using the installed application on your phone.
- Once you’re logged in to your Spotify account, click on the gear icon on the top right corner of your mobile screen.
- Once your profile loads, scroll down to find the “Connect to Facebook” option.
- Select Connect to Facebook, where Spotify will try to link your Facebook account with Spotify.
- Grant the permit to continue logging in with your username.
- As soon as the Facebook account gets connected, Spotify will automatically extract your existing Facebook display picture as a Spotify profile picture.
- You can update your Spotify picture when you change your display picture on Facebook.
How to change your profile picture on Spotify using Desktop?
Changing your Spotify profile picture using your laptop or PC is easy. You can conveniently upload a picture saved on your computer. The steps to do so are as follows:
- Log in to your Spotify account from the application installed on your desktop.
- Click on your profile name located at the top right side of the screen.
- Once your user profile is loaded, click on the option “Change” located inside the circle where your profile picture will appear.
- A dialog box will appear on your screen, allowing you to select your desired picture.
- Navigate to the folder where you have stored the image you want as your Spotify profile picture and then click “Open” to proceed.
- Within a few seconds, your new profile picture will be uploaded.
- Make sure the picture you select must be in .jpeg format.
- The size of the file (image) should not be more than 4 MB.