In this guide, we’ll show you how to make a group chat on Snapchat, step by step. Are you looking to stay connected with friends and family on Snapchat? One of the best ways to do this is by creating a group chat. Here is how to make a group chat on Snapchat:
- Step 1: Open the Snapchat app and go to the Chat menu.
- Step 2: Tap on the “New Chat” icon.
- Step 3: Tap the “New Group” button and add the contacts that you want to add to your group.
- Step 4: Tap on “New Group Name” to change the name of your Snapchat group chat.
- Step 5: Tap the “Chat with Group” button to start your group chat.
Why You Should Make a Group Chat on Snapchat
Now that you know how to make a group chat on Snapchat, you should also know why you should make a group chat on Snapchat. There are many reasons why you should make a group chat on Snapchat. Here are a few of the main benefits:
- Stay in touch with multiple people at once: Instead of sending individual messages to each person, you can just send one message to the group and everyone will receive it.
- Share photos and videos with multiple people: Snapchat also has a feature called “group stories” which allows group members to post stories that are visible to all group members.
- Plan group outings: A group chat is perfect for planning group outings, sharing news or updates, or just catching up with friends.
How to Delete a Group Chat on Snapchat
If there is a lot of spam in a group chat, it is understandable that you would like to delete this group chat. There’s no way to delete a group chat on Snapchat for everyone, however you can simply leave the group chat. This is done by following these steps:
- Step 1: Open the group chat that you want to delete.
- Step 2: Tap the group icon or group name.
- Step 3: Tap on the 3-dots menu in the top-right corner.
- Step 4: Tap on “Leave Group”.
- Step 5: Tap on “Leave” to confirm.
How to Remove People from a Group Chat on Snapchat
Sometimes it’s necessary to remove people from a group chat. There is currently no way to remove people from a group chat on Snapchat. However, there are some steps that you can take to get the same result. Here are the different options:
1. Start a new group chat and do not invite the people that you want to remove.
Starting a new group chat is the easiest way to remove people from a group chat. Follow the steps we have previously mentioned to start a new group chat on Snapchat.
2. Ask them to leave the group chat.
If you do not want to start a new group chat, you can simply ask the person to leave your group chat. This can be difficult to ask, but if you have a good relationship with this person, then this won’t be a hard task.
How to make a group chat on Snapchat 2023: Conclusion
In conclusion, making a group chat on Snapchat is a great way to stay connected with friends and family. By following the steps outlined in this guide, we hope that you now know how to make a group chat on Snapchat. Give it a try, you can easily create, delete, and manage group chats on the app. Keep these tips in mind and make the most of your group chats on Snapchat.
Related article: How to get dark mode on Snapchat?